I've been pretty busy the last few days and the blog (I really, really hate that word) was moved to the back burner for a few days. Here's what going on:
- Charlie Wilson's office released a final version of his work period schedule. You can find the events in his calendar page.
- Zack Space recently wrote a column that appeared in the Newark Advocate yesterday about his first seven months in office. You can also read a recent press release on the same topic here.
- Don't try to be an environmentalist in Brazil.
- Anyone going to the Monroe County Democratic Bar-B-Q tomorrow? I'll be there.
- Dennis Kucinich's presidential run may be a joke but this isn't funny.