It seems that Rudy "9/11" Giuliani has gone all biblical and written up "12 Commitments" for his campaign.
- I will keep America on offense in the Terrorists' War on Us.
- I will end illegal immigration, secure our borders, and identify every non-citizen in our nation.
- I will restore fiscal discipline and cut wasteful Washington spending.
- I will cut taxes and reform the tax code.
- I will impose accountability on Washington.
- I will lead America towards energy independence.
- I will give Americans more control over, and access to, healthcare with affordable and portable free-market solutions.
- I will increase adoptions, decrease abortions, and protect the quality of life for our children.
- I will reform the legal system and appoint strict constructionist judges.
- I will ensure that every community in America is prepared for terrorist attacks and natural disasters.
- I will provide access to a quality education to every child in America by giving real school choice to parents.
- I will expand America's involvement in the global economy and strengthen our reputation around the world.
I suppose all that's left now is for him to come down off the podium, smash them, put the pieces in an ornate box, and have Steven Spielberg direct an action movie about Nazi's trying to find it. Actually Rudy might want to hold off on that last part, Spielberg endorsed Hillary Clinton today.